Camel ADV "The Fix" T7 Rear Brake Pedal
inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
Lieferzeit 2 - 5 Werktage
Great news, after a year of testing, "The Fix" rear brake pedal is here! You don't have to deal with the Yamaha 700 Tenere's crappy rear brake any longer!
The issue with the bike's rear brake is not swelling of the OEM rubber brake lines, it's not the compound of the brake pads, and it's also not the quality or size of the master cylinder or caliper. There are several issues with the OEM pedal, some small, some big. "The Fix" addresses all of them!
More photos and details to come as we get closer to product shipping (early November). The actual pedal will vary slightly from the photo attached here
"The Fix" Features:
- Corrected leverage ratio reducing pedal travel by half compared to stock
- Durable 6.4mm thick 304 stainless steel construction
- Straighter shape to reduce pedal flexing while braking
- Brass bushings to reduce slop in the pedal main pivot point
- Grippy, replaceable stainless steel brake tip
- Offset clevis to correct the master cylinder pushrod angle
- Black powder-coated finish